2021-12-02 18:09:41

Computergamer, I sent you a forum PM.
Later!

2021-12-02 23:33:41

@ three black noises, i saw your pm and replied to it.

2021-12-03 02:13:00

How would i find the stage on the ag archive? What do i do?

2021-12-03 15:06:22

I'm trying to find fan-made replacement audio so this stage can be put back up on this forum.
for now you'll have to go to the audiogames archive (agarchive.net and look for it.
If you already have the game then you know who made it.
That's all I can tell you without braking rules.
Just look at the sight and all should become clear to you.
Once I can get/find the fan music I need I'll restore the link here on this thread.
Good thing I kept the Remnant source files...
Later!

2021-12-09 21:12:08

to the forum user who needed help with getting to the path of truth, here's an easier; though longer; way, as I don't remember off the top of my head all the positions to navigate the ship.
First access chapter 3 and get to the path of lies.
Next enter the street level and clear act 1.
In act 2, intentionally fall into the pit at position 44.
This will take you to the bonus level, just as if you were actually playing Super Liam.
Here; as with super Liam, there are no enemies, just frogs and powerups.
Get to position 56 and press enter.
The music will change, but you'll still be in the bonus level.
Collect any powerups you want, then press enter at position 72.
The music will, upgrade, but you'll still be in the bonus level.
Get to the end and you'll clear this level.
Now you'll be in a bar resting in a void of corrupted data.
Go to the jukebox, interact with it using the enter key ,and; when prompted; choose the record on the left.
Once it plays, you'll be in a new area with creepy sounds playing.
If you want to go right here, you'll get a funny bad ending that references an indey game that didn't gain any popularity at all! Wink
No browny points if you know what game it is...
If you go left, you'll find a weird beeping portal.
walk into it and you'll be in the path of truth with two directions you can head in.
Right is correct, but left gets you up to three bad endings.
Psst; If you play the right record, you'll get another bad ending that, references, something famous in gaming.
Again, no browny points if you can guess what it is...
I hope this post was helpful to more than the user who requested help.
Later!

2021-12-16 16:52:31

i  don't understand. where is link to download stage. Link to vgstorm or link to agarchives. i don't understand where is pasted stage?

2021-12-23 16:39:42 (edited by threeblacknoises 2021-12-23 16:42:25)

To all it may concern...
Remnant is currently in a massive overhaul phase, so is not available for download.
During the intervening years since its initial release, a lot of really great fan music has surfaced, so I'm currently integrating it into the existing Remnant campaign.
Not all levels will be upgraded yet, so the release will be staggered.
Once I get what I'm working on done, remnant will be released as a full download.
After that, individual stages will become available as a temporary patch solution through either dropbox or tinyupload.
I'm still waiting on fan music to exist, so this is how Remnant will have to make its comeback for now.
The replacement project is coming along nicely, but is not yet ready for release.
be on the lookout for Remnant 3.01!
Yeah, only music is being replaced for now, and some scenes will sound a little bit different do to me having to remix everything from scratch.
A big shout out goes to the members of the Super Mario World, Super Metroid, and Donkey Kong Country restoration projects, and Unknown and the brickster for doing most of the remixed music you'll hear in the update.
Also, YouTube user Zame for writing the original Pokémon-style music, and Crimson for doing the Metroid SA-X inspired music.
When's the update dropping?
Well, I'm not really sure at this point.
It seemed so simple on paper...
Pull the Remnant  source files out of moth balls and insert new audio data.
Well, that, actually requires redoing all scenes from scratch to bake the new music in to them.
I also have to relearn how to work the stage builder after being away from it for so long.
Probably, a month, just to be safe.
It probably won't take that long, but please don't bug me until February okay?
Later!

2021-12-28 10:37:30

Hi
I didn't know this game before, and I beggin the original version.
In a level, we must find a password of 7 letters for unzip a file. What is this password?

And how to get the stage remnant version?
Thanks

2021-12-31 16:39:26

Happy 2022 to you all!
First, a Remnant status update!
The music replacement is going rather well.
I haven't posted what I have yet, as I want to give the web masters of the audio games archive a chance to enjoy a happy new years day before I start bugging them about replacing Remnant on the site.
Generally, the new music is much softer, so that should make playing Remnant a bit easier.
I still don't have all of it done, that will have to wait until a few more fan songs get made, but generally, things should be much safer to stream and whatnot.
I'll try to have the version I have now up sometime in early January.
I'll post here once it's live.
Oh, and gamer95440, this isn't the place to ask questions regarding Adventure at C; itself, but as that topic is barried deep in the forum at this point, I'll answer your question.
The answers, yes there are in fact two correct answers to unzip the folder in question; are as follows.
The answer the clues are supposed to lead you to is; malware.
However another completely valid answer exists; machine.
Later!

2021-12-31 22:11:07

Thanks a lot of.
And how can I have the remnant stages?
Thanks

2022-01-01 02:50:36

I suggest you read post 232

2022-01-02 23:50:05

Please see post 1 for details on how to download the new and improved Remnant.
If it's not up when you read this, please wait a few minutes and try again.
Dropbox reports 11 minutes left...
Later!

2022-01-10 19:41:45

Please see post 1 for a download link to the new full version of Remnant.

2022-02-02 15:50:20

Hello. Please, is there any utility, which will help me use turbo press on any keys? I do not want to press space soo quickly manually, but I will only hold it and it will do what I need? thanks.

2022-03-14 22:37:00

I passed mario world 1, entered 2. how should I save to go to another place? or can not be.

2022-03-16 22:47:44

Unforunately, it's impossible to save in remnant.
Once you enter a world, you must complete it fully.
Once you do, you'll return to the hub and can go to the next world.
Once you complete a chapter, you can choose to start from the next one using the stage builder menu.
Later!

2022-03-17 02:22:29

thank you!
how many worlds mario have? xD.

2022-03-17 03:01:15

There are three levels, but a shortcut in level one will speed things up if you find it.
There are also, three worlds in chapter one, and no, I didn't plan it that way, it just, worked out...
Later!