2021-08-27 00:35:10

Good afternoon, people!
I'd like to know if someone would be able to purchase the vale for me. I tried participating in a few giveaways but alas I wasn't choosen smile
The reazon I don't buy it is due to not having enough money, dollar on my country is too expenssive. Aside from that, I'm unemployed.
My e-mail address is [email protected]
Thanks for the atention!

2021-08-28 15:18:37

I don't know that asking for the game will help much because so many people who don't have the resources to buy it want copies including myself at this time.

2021-08-28 16:06:38

@jacerbt Oh I know, I just think I should put it out here, because why not?

2021-08-28 21:09:03

Hi @bashue I sent a PM all so I visit your website.

elayne Trakand, by the Grace of the Light, Queen of Andor, Defender of the Realm, Protector of the People, High Seat of House Trakand, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah

2021-08-31 21:50:28

greetings.
can anyone please buy the vale shadow of the crown for me?
i'd be very thankful.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2021-09-01 03:03:54

hello, can someone please buy stw for me? thanks in advanced

You can find me on Mastodon, @[email protected], you can E-Mail and Skype me, [email protected], Discord me: muhammad_hussam. Telegram me: mhr_musician. Steam me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 … 8855/home/

2021-09-05 05:41:04

Hi everyone!
Well I am trying to get entombed.
I am trying to contact the developer  but I am not getting anything
I want to request for a give away for entombed
If someone can help me that will be fine.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2021-09-05 05:44:17

Hi abdulla!
contact me for the game called whale
my email id is [email protected]

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2021-09-06 22:18:38

I don't like to do things like this, but if someone can help me to buy Siralim Ultimate on Steam I'll be very grateful, for my school I can't buy it now but I'm interested on it. Thank you!

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2021-10-16 11:55:17

hey, so, I was wondering if anyone would be able to buy me space wave race? if so, I wish to have the pc version of it

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-10-18 20:45:24

@caio
I m sent you a message

2021-10-22 18:22:14

@Bashu.
I'm so sorry I just got your DM! I have been doign so much lately and I don't get notifications for anything related to the forum anymore. I have responded to you and if what I asked for is still possible, please let me know. E-mail would be best and I put my e-mail in the message as well. I'm so sorry this took so long.

2021-11-20 15:58:50

Hello everyone,
Is it possible that someone could buy A Hero's Call for me? I cannot do so myself right now, due to me having to save for a Study-Abroad experience happening in May. If someone would be able to do that for me, I would greatly appreciate it. My e-mail is [email protected] for anyone who is interested in fulfilling this request.

2021-12-09 09:46:36 (edited by Zuza 2021-12-09 13:43:50)

Hi. Can anyone buy me tavern pass fractured in Alterac Valley, because i can't afford it. Thanks anyway. Oh, my battletag is Zuza#21951 and I'm plaing on europe region and my email is: [email protected]

2021-12-25 07:15:46

Hi.
First, I should say that because of me beeing lived in Iran, a sanctioned country, I can not buy the audiogames that I like to play.
so, I heard about fury driver the first and second version, sorry I can not remember the exact title of those 2 games.
so can anyone please, buy the fury driver games at list the first one for me please!
of course if someone could buy the full 2 games it is very appriciated.
my email is:
[email protected]

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2021-12-25 18:18:14

Hi there guys, First of all, happy holiday.
Since stardew's access mod is around, I've been wanting to play the game properly, not just trying the new version of the mod on my cousin's computer every time a new version of the mod is released. As much as she's fine with it, I feel bad to bother her. I know the game is on sale right now, but it is still out of my budget range.
Would it trouble you if I ask for the steam copy of the game? The thing is, I am not sure about regional differences. Someone bought me code seven a few years ago via humble bundle and I could use the key to add the game to my steam library, I am not sure if it'll affect the price though. If any of you decide to take that root, and the price is not on discount, you may cancel the purchase smile Thank you in advance.

2021-12-26 07:50:32

Hi again.
I forgot to tell you something,
I was in a closed beta of the vail,
and when the game releases, I got a steam key along the game on itch.io.
if anyone could buy me the fury driver games, I will give my steam key to him or her, of course if it isn't against the law.
thank you.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2021-12-26 12:31:35

Hello there everyone, I would really love to play stardew valley. but even though it's on sail? I can't still afford it sadly. so if anyone could get me the copy on steam? I'd really appreciate it. and thanks.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2022-01-07 12:09:12

Good morning everyone! Could someone buy a hero's call for me, please? Thank you very much in advance! My email is: [email protected]

2022-01-27 23:16:33

Hello everybody! I hope you're having a nice day. Could somebody buy me the game called Pontes BackGammon? Sorry for my request, it's just I don't have credit card. Thank you very much for your help, and sorry for my English, I am a Spanish speaker.

2022-02-09 10:39:25

hello yall.
I was wondering if someone could get hell hunter and code 7 for me? thanks in advance
if its not possible it is fine.

you can find me on skype at:
audiogamer500
you can find me on harthstone at:
kalahami#1137

2022-02-12 21:33:56

hello, can someone buy super egg hunt for me? if they could, thanks in advance

2022-02-16 08:37:36

hi,
can anyone by manamon for me?
thanks

2022-02-20 14:32:42

hi.
I want someone to buy me the addon for your adventure, sadly can't afford that.

meow meow.

2022-02-20 19:25:50

Hi:

Is anyone able to purchase and gift me the latest Hearthstone  miniset? I'm unable to afford it at present and would greatly appreciate it. PM me if you're interested.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134