2020-11-10 02:49:04

Hi all
I was wondering if anyone has a video or recording of this game? Any help is appreciated

2020-11-10 03:15:10

What do you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGZVZnC8Fp0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6nUj0hqN3k

2020-11-10 04:14:51

Youtube? lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-11-10 04:20:19

I was just going to say... youtube has more than a few. Full length tournaments if you want to watch.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-11-10 04:23:53

This was helpful however I was wondering if there is anyone who has a recording of a blind person playing this game. Thanks advance

2020-11-10 05:43:46

In that case, no.. but you can get an impression of what the game sounds  like without a blind person playing it. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2022-02-02 01:49:12

The videos of this game sound great. Has anyone tried the PC version? I know the reviews I've seen on Steam weren't that positive when it came out last year, but I think people were upset with the online features more than anything else. I'm personally not too worried about that as I haven't played against anyone online yet in any of the fighting games I have. However, I believe one reviewer mentioned that the menus were rather hard to navigate. I'm curious if that's the case for us? I know with King of Fighters XIV, I could navigate the menus, but had to Alt+Tab away from the game, then back again before NVDA's OCR would update.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia

2022-02-02 03:22:54

I just purchased this one about a week ago, and I'm loving it. The menus are actually pretty easy, because they are announced when you pick an option. I haven't tried playing online though, so I'm not sure about that. The story for each character, as well as the intro and win phrases all read nicely with OCR, so that's a plus.

2022-02-02 16:12:30

@8 Great! Thanks for letting me know.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia

2022-02-03 03:20:23

Hi,
I can also recommend this game, yes it's Japanese voice acting only (stay with me here) so for people like me who don't have OCR it might be a turnoff, however, I say don't let that turn you off at all, because it really feels like it's part of the experience that this game is going for.

2022-02-03 03:42:39

@aaron: how does the combat feels?

2022-02-03 05:40:40 (edited by Shadowcat 2022-02-03 05:42:02)

I'm not Aaron, but the combat in this series is fairly different from most other things you might play. It's slow, tactical and methodical, especially against other people. Every time you press a button, you're taking a risk. One good read, or one big mistake on your opponent's part can result in maybe 20 or 30 percent damage from one or two good hits from you. On that same token, one mistimed attack that you throw out that gets parried, and you're losing either 30 percent from being disarmed, or straight up 70 percent from a big super.
There are no big combos, the most you'll probably see is three separate moves. Jump in, ground normal into special.
It's very different from most other modern fighting games, and I love it.

2022-02-03 06:09:23

@BlindNinja
heya, thank you for the answer!
How does that translate for us who are playing without sight? can you judge your enemy's movement by sounds or mastering every characters?

2022-02-03 08:50:34

Judge for yourself! Your mileage may vary from mine, but I've never had an issue keeping up.

2022-02-03 13:06:37

aaaah it does sound cool, I checked the game on steam but... although it is on sale, it is still expensive from my  budget range sad I hope next time it'll be cheeper.

2022-02-03 14:06:56

like a big, big, big fan that I'm from the samurai showdown franchise, oh. well... you can see that on my steam profile anyway. Combat can be a little slow for those who aren't used to it, but it has stereo sound that other games in the franchise don't have, in addition to practically all or almost all the menus. or read when choosing the option. Also, when choosing a battle stage, when choosing a character, the online mode, settings and much more are read. Plus the combat is pretty intuitive, and you know what you're doing in it. when i change my pc i will play this game a lot, not as long as i have this museum piece here, i have to settle for playing samurai showdown 4, and 5 special.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel