2021-06-06 06:16:46 (edited by cyco 2021-06-08 06:12:54)

Have you ever wanted to take your home video game console with you on the go? Well now that is possible with the Supaboy from Hyperkin.
This console is for those of us who grew up in the nineties with Super Nintendo and Super Famacom video game console. Also this give younger generation of gamers the opportunity to enjoy retro gaming at it's finest with the Supaboy from Hyperkin.
Hyperkin's Supaboy will play both Super Nintendo and Super Famacom cartridges. Also the console will play the different flash cartridges for both Super Nintendo and Super Famacom.

Here is a description of what the Supaboy looks like. The back of the Supaboy has a door that has a screw inti that contain a rechargeable battery.
The battery last up to ten hours. It takes two to four hours to fully charge.
On top the the Supaboy from left to right is the following items. On the left shoulder is the L button. The next item that you come to is the micro usb charging port.
Then it's the charging light indicator. If light is red the Supaboy is charging.
If the light is green the Supaboy is fully charge. After the light is the region switch. If the switch is to the left then you can play games from the PAL region.
This would be all of the Super Famacom games. If the switch is to the right then you can play games from the NTSC region.
This would be all of the Super Nintendo games.
Next is the power switch. To the left the Supaboy is off. To the right the Supaboy is on.
Next is the audio video composite port. The audio video composite cord comes with the  Supaboy.
The audio video composite allows you to play the Supaboy on your tv. Next on the right shoulder is the R button.
Also on the top of the Supaboy behind all of the items on the console is a cartridge slot. The Supaboy is design so that if you bump or jerk or shake the console hard it will not cause your game to freeze or lock up like it did on the original Super Nintendo and Super Famacom.

On the front from left to right is the following items. The directional pad.
Next closer to the top of the front is the select and start buttons. Under those button is the left speaker.
Next is the 4.3 inch color LCD.
Next to the screen is the right speaker. Next is the Y button, X button, B button and the A button. Below the speakers and screen are two controller ports.
This allow usage of Super Nintendo and Super Famacom accessories.

On the bottom of the Supaboy from left to right is the following items. Headphone jack which is 3.5mm.
Next is the volume control knob. When playing the Supaboy on the tv turn the volume completely down. since the sound will be playing from the tv speakers.
Next is the button that controls screen size and brightness. Hold down the button for three seconds to switch from 4:3 to 16:9. Press the button to change the brightness.
There are five brightness settings. On the bottom right towards the back is a hole where the wrist band goes that comes with the Supaboy.

The Supaboy is light and comfortable when holding the console. The current color of the console is black with the buttons being gold.
It comes with a soft bag to carry the console in when you are on the go while not playing it.

The Supaboy cost a hundred dollars. You can order it from hyperkin.com or call Hyperkin at 9093978788

Here is my thoughts on the Supaboy. I have had mine since 2018. I carry mine every where I go.
The sound is good although it could be a little bit lounder when using the built in speakers. It plays games great.
When using a flash cartridge it plays the games on there great. I would suggest any gamer to purchase one.
When using Super Nintendo and Super Famacom accessories it plays great with them.
To tell you the truth The Supaboy from Hyperkin is the best Super Nintendo and Super Famacom console that I have own and played. The button don't stick.
Even if you are doing some hard button mashing. I play my Supaboy more then I play the Xbox series.
That is no joke or lie.

I Hope you will consider getting you the Supaboy from Hyperkin.

Thumbs up +4