2021-06-25 01:55:17

Is their other games accessible for the blind? I notice that there are other RPG under the developer's name.

2021-06-25 02:33:03

Can someone please explain sneaking in this game? I know that’s a popping sound means that you’re supposed to hit the sneak button, but voiceover users have to double tap, making sneaking that much more difficult because whenever I do it, it is either too early or too late, and I have to keep fighting everything because of it.

2021-06-25 06:04:37

SO I would like to not have to add people to games center, in order to create the clan for you guys, considering I don't even know how to do that.

Who am I? Simply me!

2021-06-25 06:33:51

I was plaing and suddenly the hunt button disappeared from the actions page, what should I do?

2021-06-25 08:48:49

@dalen lewin, with sneaking I haven't determined at the moment whether its better to double tap just after the bip, or to split tap when the bip happens, also, oddly enough the bips sometimes seem to happen quite a lot which is odd.
I will say though, I had more success once I built the wooden cloak.

@Ghaith, when you lose in combat, you can also lose a crafted item, if you lost your bow, you won't be able to hunt again until you've made a new one.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-06-25 12:19:56

hey everyone! with sneaking and fishing it's always better to splite tap in order to be successful, since it's a quick time event and the character keeps moving and different fights have different patterns

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2021-06-25 16:45:53

I can't figure out how to use the map?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2021-06-25 17:09:04

hi all. i am just 1 more from 10 clan members and unlocking the last clan skill. please add me at [email protected]
thanks!

2021-06-25 17:17:53

Please add me, so we can take advantage of this. I just sent you a request.

Who am I? Simply me!

2021-06-25 22:49:30

How do you do a split tap?

2021-06-25 23:38:08

@35
Place one finger on the button you wish to tap. Then, on any other part of the screen, you can place the other finger. this performs a double tap, but is referred to as a split tap. You can tap buttons very quickly this way.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2021-06-26 00:57:23

Hi,
This game turned accessible incredibly quick.  Will definitely be thanking the dev for this, as well as buying the dlc a bit later to support them.
If anybody wishes to add me to a clan,
dan dot scook at gmail dot com.
I've put it that way to avoid spammers getting the address. big_smile
It's been a great month for IoS gaming with this and adventure to fate being released.

2021-06-26 01:22:21

I just figured out that I will need email addresses for my clan, as when you get added to someone elses clan, you don't enharret their clan members.

Who am I? Simply me!

2021-06-26 03:14:47

I got stuck, it asked me to find the ocean port to get to the high seas, any help?

2021-06-26 04:36:13

I am wondering a few things about this game. Is this a online game?
What happens when you start or join a clan? How many maps are there to explore?
I read in the app store that you can purchase extra maps. Is this true?
How long is this game?

2021-06-26 07:07:31

@Ghaiththere is a list of travel destinations at the top of the map.
note that to find the port you will need to use the bridge south of the avalon shrine.

btw, I don't seem to have added any clan members, how do you do that? I am stuck on two at the moment. I did send drg a game centre invite, but I'm not sure if it counted or not.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-06-26 07:24:38

To add someone you could send them an invite as you just did, No one added me so I can't really tell what should the receiver do on there end, in case someone wants to add me, my email is:
[email protected].
And I got to the port by exploring, do I have to get a raft to be able to cross the seas? since the message stayed the same when I entered the port, find an ocean port

2021-06-26 07:31:53 (edited by Dark 2021-06-26 07:32:07)

Okay this is weird, I'm told I need to find a port to explore the high seas.  I've gone to Barncombe Port, and barncomb village, and still haven't found anything. since at the moment all my crafting is also stuck due to lack of demon hearts, I'm not really sure how to progress at the moment.

2021-06-26 08:17:20

Get to the port and trade some of your resources with a wooden raft and a fishing rod.
HTH

2021-06-26 09:06:09

Dumb noob question. Where can i find lake pearls or whatever are these? I think they're lake pearls...

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-06-26 10:24:43

to get lake pearls u have to gather at the lakes.

2021-06-26 13:17:58

Hi.
I have a problem with sneaking, when battle begins I hear a sound and I feel a vibration, but I dont know what to tap snak button.
I have tried to tap at moment when vibration and sound appeared or when it past but I still have message fail to snak or you scared imp.

2021-06-26 14:19:31

you have to tap the button as soon as you here the sound/vibration, the wooden cloak would help if you could craft it.

2021-06-26 19:25:26

Hi:

Glad to see this game getting the VoiceOver treatment; I've known about this game for a while and managed to make it all the way to level seven before I stopped playing for lack of accessibility. I've hit a problem though. I'm at the Avalon farm and trying to search for the diary. Only, clicking on the buttons gives me the names of items and I have no idea what I'm looking for.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-06-26 19:37:33

Match the items, match all of them and you'll get the diary