2021-09-14 04:14:31

I went ahead and got the game. Yes Dark I agree with you about supporting the developer.

2021-09-14 05:15:01 (edited by nolly 2021-09-14 05:49:44)

Yeah my first run through floor 11 or 12 I got worked over when I ran into 7 enemies. You really have to hire the higher level mercs until you can get better equipment and the ability to forge it to raise their level. Also it appears that attack power is a bit more important than actual strength, so try to obtain a weapon with good base attack power and a percentage modifier i.e. Poison Dagger + 9, where the +9 is a 90% boost to it's base attack power.

Another thing I noticed is that the longer you stay in the dungeon during a single run the weaker your hired mercs get. At one point they were both doing 75% less damage. Going back to town and rehiring them restored them.

I've had a lot of issues trying to add game center friends but if anyone wants to try again to add me I'm NollyDynamo At Gmail Dot Com. My character might be a little bit more expensive to hire, but gold won't be an issue once you get a little further along in the dungeon.

2021-09-14 06:51:58

Hey, Nolly.

I tried to send you a game center request. It didn't go through.
Can you send me one? My email is [email protected]

2021-09-14 14:24:23

@Nolly and @Cyco, I sent you both game center requests. Because I haven't had enough coffee yet, I couldn't figure out how to do it through Dungeons, so I used the game center interface through Swordy Quest.
If anyone wants to add me, I would make a great mercenary. I'm on my fourth trip through the dungeon, so I am pretty big, around level 130 at this time. If you want to add me, send a game center request to
skhye at me dot com.

2021-09-14 17:08:01

Hi, i got a fishing gear. But it seems like the fishing is not accessible. Is there anyway to do that?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-09-14 18:13:54

Once you use your fishing gear, fishing happens automatically while you fight in the dungeon. You can tell when you are no longer fishing because the fishing icon disappears from the screen. It's not that it's inaccessible, it's just completely random. Every now and then a monster will become interested in your fishing pole and bite it. Sometimes you catch one.

2021-09-14 18:55:59

Wow! Thanks.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-09-16 01:01:19

Sorry, I tried inviting both of you again, but for what ever reason I can't seem to get invites to work for everyone.

2021-09-16 15:18:47

A few days ago, I sat down with the developer of dungeons and such, and did an interview for the latest episode of my podcast. I will place the link here also on a sidenote, if you like what you hear you can subscribe and get my podcast through any of the players that play podcast like overcast Apple podcasts and many more. I also create bonus content, but that is only available it seems to Spotify users, and there is a subscription fee for that https://anchor.fm/william047/episodes/D … me-e17dfgn

Audio game king

2021-09-17 16:35:21

Hi.
I suddenly somewhere lost a teleportation stone and I can not get back to the town in a simple way.
I have to die if I want to go to the town.
Does some one knows where I can get this stone back.
Propably I lost the stone during restoration my save from lite version to the full game.
I am trying to kill two headed dragon, this is really hard.
It is buggy, because I can not click on this dragon with vo, I need to click on the description panel of the current location, so I am not sure, that I am attacking it, so I think that killing the dragon without a mercenaries is inpossible for now.
I don't understand, how minions are working.
I have collected one moster by using fishing gear and I have it in my minions list, but I see that it won't attack anythink, so I don't know, how to use minions.
This game is very greand has alot of great content, I love it so far.

2021-09-19 03:32:59

This game has been updated. Many of the voiceover bugs have been squashed and, best of all at least for me, the game saves when you level up. I couldn’t tell you how many times I leveled up, only to die and have to do it all over again.

2021-09-19 14:45:51

The update is amazing! Battle is so smooth now. I’m loving the game even more now.

2021-09-20 02:20:10

The only problem is now I'm having a bug when I heal after battle. If I heal post combat the Proceed and Buff up options become inaccessible. Only way around it is to turn off voice over and tap above where it says Exp.

2021-09-21 23:10:32

questions as I just got this game a couple hours ago but I'm having a really fun time.

What is a good way to multi-attack while you have voiceover on.

Also, what happens if you die?

2021-09-21 23:14:50

OK, so the best thing to do is to not die. You lose half your gold if you do, but if you don’t want to save, simply close out of the app right when you die. If you skip the dialogue in the game brings you back to town, you’re out of luck, but when the game says that you die, do what I said before.
You are talking about swipe attacking, and to do that, all you need to do is to swipe up to attack additional enemies from the first enemy, and down if you either want to stop attacking the enemy you are selecting, or if you are at the bottom of the list, it attacks enemies to the left of it.

2021-09-22 13:58:36

When you will die you will lose alot of gold, so becarefull.
To hit multiple enemies swipe up and down.
For example, when you have 2 black worm focus on first one and swipe down to set you range to the second worm to the right of the first one and double tap.
You will hear somethink like 12 average damage and 2 worms should die.
Remember that if you have a situation where you have 2 black worms on first and third position and bear on the second position, it will be hard to kill two worms in the same time, because a bear is in the middle so you need to kill a bear first and you should kill two remaining worms as I described above.

2021-09-22 14:58:23

can a bug where you sometimes have to tap on “XP” in order to proceed be fixed please? also, while this has gotten better in the recent update, can we please only tap once for conversations instead of continuously tapping the dialogue? I feel like it would make things go by much quicker

2021-09-22 19:12:33

I am countered a pretty bad one this time. Until an update comes out, under no circumstances should you cast heal after battle. If you do, the game will glitch out and say that you have defeated the monsters and you will not be able to do anything. I have pushed all the buttons and it just stayed on the screen. I can’t use items to go home either.

2021-09-23 12:32:25

@68 The developer knows about this bug. Meanwhile, you can  get past it by turning off voiceover and tapping where the proceed button usually appears. I usually only heal during battle because of this, but it is possible to get past it without having to reload your save.

2021-09-23 17:07:29

There’s a problem. Not only can you not use just a healing spell right after a battle, but any skill or spell whatsoever. Thanks for the turning off voiceover and tapping like a madman tip. It really did help. You can, however, use any skill or spell if you are given the rest option, or when it asks if you want to wander the dungeon or go down a floor. so, the bug only appears right after a battle.

2021-09-25 22:03:06

I apologize if these bugs, some might be features, have been reported before.
*bugs*
I spent weeks on the lite version building up my character, purchasing everything, getting to level 45 or so ETC.
Purchased the full version.  Importing character from iCloud works but all items have disappeared from the items screen.  Under stats, whatever weapon, shield ETC you equipped before importing is there and attacking still works properly.  Since you have no items, you have no home stone so cannot go back to town. I saw no point in continuing.
I created a new character and loaded from iCloud in the settings screen.  Items now appear in items screen.  Everything appears to work but fishing gear cannot be used.  Clicking on use button brings you back to town or dungeon screen but the fishing button does not show up.  Again, there is no point in continuing this character if I cannot use fishing gear to capture monsters.
I suppose I must start over completely.
*maybe a feature*
If you pick up the maximum amount of items you can hold, for example 25/25, you cannot continue in a dungeon.  You can click on the items screen and use home stone to go to town to sell items.  Is this perhaps how the game is suppose to work?  What if I wanted to continue to gain some more experience instead of always starting floors over once I reach max item??
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks.

2021-09-26 00:43:43

Perhaps disregard fishing gear bug.  For some reason after saving to iCloud, closing and reopening the app, it appears to work again.  For now at least.

2021-10-01 18:42:36

The game has been updated. I asked for increased potency for the sleep spell and for voiceover to stop glitching out whenever you heal or buff after battle. We got both.

2021-10-01 20:19:29

hi i have a strange problem. i was exploring lost woods and suddenly i cannot progress. i tried to pless exp button but nothing happens. i cannot consinue onward. what should i do?

2021-10-03 14:27:13

@74, I am experiencing the same bug. So are a few other people over on AppleVis. @Dalen Lewin, will you please let the developer know about this bug next time you contact him?
In this latest update, it is now possible to know how mini HP your opponents have, as long as the analyze skill is enabled. This is a fantastic improvement!