2021-10-03 14:56:37

How are you seeing enemy hp? I have the analyze skill enabled but I get no hp information.

2021-10-03 15:27:04

Never mind I figured it out.

2021-10-03 18:15:43

The developer says that he frequents this topic often and knows about the bugs. However, he says he needs more information on the lost woods. He says he needs more details on the INXS ability, in essence, how and where are you prevent it from progressing?

2021-10-03 18:22:33

It’s at the spot where you get to the hole that takes you to the dungeon.

2021-10-07 04:21:03 (edited by nolly 2021-10-07 04:24:09)

Couple of questions if anyone knows. The first is are the hired mercs casting heal when we get injured supposed to do nothing? I ask because I don't believe they can die and the heals don't heal us either, causing them to go into a healing loop if we are low on health. The second question is about the magic paper shield. Am I missing something regarding this item? The armor is very low but it drops on a floor where much more valuable equipment drops.

The last thing I want to talk about is I've noticed at times I have to unequip and then re-equip my gear to have their stats reflected in both combat and the status page. Anyone else notice this? I only did because I was doing very low damage and noticed in my status pane that my weapon only showed the name of the weapon and not it's level or bonus. Unequipping and then re-equipping it fixed it, but I don't know what causes it to begin with.

Okay I suppose I lied and have one more question. When hiring mercs from our friends list is it a true reflection of that players capabilities? I'm around level 115 and can hit for around 140 but a friend who is level 246 isn't even doing half as much as I am when hired. Just curious if there is a reduction of their stats.

2021-10-07 16:47:32

The magic paper is awesome. You take a hit on armor class but it has an eighty percent chance to block.

2021-10-21 16:31:31

The game has been updated. Mercenary’s will now heal the player and I think it said that items are now saved in iCloud.

2021-10-21 22:09:47

The equipment has to do with a bug that affects your statistics, after loading from ICloud it won't factor in the forged upgrades until you unequip and re-equip your weapons and armor. Glad to know what triggers this, as I've had this issue for some time. Also glad mercs will now heal, I wasn't sure if it was a bug or just designed that way earlier.

2021-10-22 01:50:10

Hello all
I've been wondering this forever so thought I should finally ask.  Is there an actual ending?  There is sort of one after rescuing the princess depending on how you interpret the english translation.
Besides that, do the dungeon levels just keep going with a harder difficulty?  I'm on DL 15, have all skills and spells, almost have all town upgrades bought from the small house at the port.  From getting some spectacular equipment through pure luck and a strategy I won't mention here as to not spoil anything, I am basically invincible and can probably keep running dungeons for quite a long time.  I will do so at least until I purchase all town upgrades.
Thanks for any answers!

2021-11-13 19:54:10

Hi BlindJay, it's Genki, I'm the creator of this game. This game used to end at floor 50 and a lot of people wanted to just keep on playing from floor 1 to 50, so that's why I introduced the dungeon level. So there's no real ending, I also have a lot of plans to expanding the game but never had the opportunity to do so.
I also wanted to thank all the support from many people and purchasing my game and introducing me to the world for visually impaired.

2021-11-14 19:07:22

The game is a lot of fun, and thanks for all the access fixes. Really nice to get a good dungeon crawler which can be played on the go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-01-08 19:28:06

Hi:

I'm dungeon level 2. I keep hearing about the lost woods. Where do I find that location? If it's the woods where you build your house I don't see anything there except the NPC who helps you improve your house.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2022-01-08 20:09:23

go to the port, the location will be there

2022-01-28 16:30:52

So picked the game up again after a while, and wow the experience is wonderful now.  Quick question though, is it possible to release minions you don’t want to use anymore?

2022-01-30 03:22:04

Yeah you can, you just have to look for it though. I released all of my minions because they were eating up all of my experience points. By the way, how do you forge rings in this game? I don’t see any instructions on how to do this or any areas in the town or the dungeon that tell me that I can.