2021-10-17 20:45:16

I am going to be truthful and say that I do have mixed feelings about jayde stepping up as admin again, but I will not allow the past to cloud my judgement again like I have done so many times before, so I will just say this
it is good to have you as an admin on here again, and I hope you will do an even better job than you did earlyer, I am not saying you didn't do a good job before, but now is the time to learn from the past and step up your game, with more responsibility thrust upon you than the role previously called for
my best tip for you here, is to learn from the past and do a better job as a result
good luck

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-10-21 03:15:11

Good to see you taking on the role of an admin again, Jade.

Sound designer and music producer.

2021-10-30 00:33:19

I'm very happy to see Jayde's back as an admin, I think that he has done a great job moderating the forums with his wise actions. So welcome back, Jayde, and wish you all the best in the days to come.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2021-11-02 15:29:16

Hi.
Welcome back Jayde.
I don't get why political views matters as an admin.
the only thing which I don't find to be okay was the prank about leaving as an admin.
To all who don't like Jayde as an admin: Can you do it better yourself? Then I seriously think you should step up and show us what you can do.
I was there myself, and there was a lot of stuff to do. Monitoring topics, hold posts up against the rules, make the right desissions, try to be nice to everyone while at the same time have to hammer down on those who broke the rules and many other things.
You know what? When people don't do anything, some people complain. When people do something, other people complain. There will always be people complaining no matter what you do.
So, if you have something to complain about regarding to Jayde being an admin, then do something about it, instead of just complaining.
Help by adding stuff to the database. Help by writing in the news section. Just do something, instead of keep complaining...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-11-02 15:32:53

When did he prank about leaving as an admin?

2021-11-02 16:32:02

Yeah honestly you can never win as admin here. You always lose no matter what you do.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-11-02 17:22:31

I don't remember him making a prank that he was leaving. As we all know, he actually did leave back in April.

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2021-11-02 22:16:39

It was poor ass timing but he didn't prank.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-11-03 08:51:40

He actually say he was going to prank about leaving, but then he left instead. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-11-07 18:04:47

kek

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.