2022-01-14 15:13:13

Looks like its domain expired. I guess this one's gone for good, but since it was still up two or so days ago, I can't be too sure. But considering that it hasn't been worked on for years, I'd tend more to permanency.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2022-01-19 23:25:30

Dang. I remember that game.

2022-02-02 20:01:38

This game is not dead. Obviously it was down for a bit, but the powers that be must care about it, because it's back up. I just checked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2022-02-03 06:56:47

I removed the link yesterday and changed license to unknown, because it was down, and now just had to restore everything because it came back up, lol.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-02-03 18:24:28

Ok, sorry about the false alarm. Honestly though I wonder why they bother since there's no updates. Well I guess they still earn money from the few people that are still playing.

2022-02-03 23:20:44 (edited by Dark 2022-02-03 23:22:10)

For future reference, unless the game has an official ending announcement like crimson moon, maybe wait a bit to see if it's actually gone down or not.

Amusingly enough, this topic reminded me of Grendel's cave which did! have an official announcement ending the game in August of 2018 (I remember being a little narked since accessibility had only just been added).

I was literally just editing the db entry for grendel's cave to give a note the game was gone, when low and behold! I found it wasn't! big_smile.

the moral of the story? Don't challenge a nordic monster to an unarmed bout, mmmm, I mean, don't count online browser games gone until they've been good and gone for a while.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-02-04 10:54:31

Yeah, wouldn't have said anything if their last fb posts weren't from like 2017 or so. So they don't even run seasonal events anymore.