2022-01-26 16:03:26 (edited by apostolosm7 2022-01-26 16:17:23)

From Applevis   Start the CTMayor APP and take control. You are the Mayor and City Planner with complete authority. Be the undisputed ruler of a sophisticated real-time City Simulation. Create your own dream city from the ground up. The city may be a bustling megalopolis, lots of people, lots of cars, tall buildings: high-energy, high density living. Or it may be a small rural community, or a linked group of small communities providing slow-paced country living. Also there are some scenarios prepared for you. Become the master of existing cities such as San Francisco, Hamburg and Bern, to solve horrible planning issues or rescue citizens from a natural disaster. If one strategy doesn't work, try another. There are a million stories in each city, and you write them. Like a real mayor,  https://apps.apple.com/gr/app/ctmayor-c … 1533354734https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/games/ctmayor

2022-01-26 16:27:16

I tried the game. But I couldn't even figure the bulldozer tool out. Do you have to tap bulldozer, then tap a square on the map or what?
Anyway, why is this map so huge? I had huge difficulties orientating on this grid.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2022-01-26 16:45:24

As fond as I am of this developer’s other work, I have to agree this one is a bit confusing. I’ve not had much success with it. The grid in itself doesn’t bother me, but the lack of easy navigation tools makes things harder than they need to be. SOme sort of lists for zones and a bookmark system are essential to avoid having to memorize rid locations as the city expands. I hope that the developerwill take some of the lessons from BC 4000 and apply them to navigation in this game.

2022-01-26 20:49:21

Man would love something like this on Android

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-02-02 14:38:16

I on the other hand would love to see something like that as a COG game

I choose to be happy

2022-02-02 15:17:23

@5,probably really obvious,  but whatt's cog?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-02-03 12:34:20

Unfortunately, I couldn't find an Android version for it.
Is there a version for it on any system other than iOS?

2022-02-03 14:29:07

COG = Choice of Games.

The developer is IOS only as far as I know.

This game is basically a turn-based version of SimCity, for anyone curious. I doubt it would fit very well into the Choice of Games format.