2022-01-26 17:24:53

I have access to an internal microphone with laptop noise as well as natural reverb. I know how to fiddel with reaper to a certain degree. I know how to use soundforge 15 to a conveniant level. I've tried some techniques to use dehissing with all of its available presets, but I haven't got to a good combination where it dehisses but doesn't do a lot of quality loss. I don't have an audio interface, and I don't know a store which knows what they're talking about for buying a good usb microphone. I have a usb microphone which doesn't captcher a lot of noise, but it's lo on highs. I need a good budget setup to do recordings for a tts dataset, which has to be noise free, reverberation free, and unnatural harmonics reduction free. So I need some tips from experienced people for better audio cleaning results. Please give me any tips on what free plugins to use, what combination of presets, etc. If you need me to show you exactly how the audio sounds so you can analise it, you can hit me up on discord, personoid#3765.
You can also chat with me, but that's outside the scope of this topic. Please help, thanks

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2022-01-26 18:31:09

@1:
Send me an audio sample of what your USB microphone sounds like and I will try to give you some tips.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

2022-01-26 18:43:31

send me a discord friend request and I'll do more than just that

2022-01-26 18:46:00

I'm afraid I do not have Discord. You can either send an email to [email protected], or chat me on Skype (philip_bennefall).

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

2022-01-26 18:56:32

darn I do not know how to send atachments by email, and wait, let me try skyping you

2022-01-26 18:59:39

done, there's a short swedish message