2022-02-02 22:40:23

I generally agree it's an awful way to handle captcha, but I just want to drop a note about Discord to say that it's not always being buggy. Sometimes your accounts get caught in their automated login verification system, which is entirely different from HCaptcha. I would check your emails, including junk folders, just to be sure you haven't missed a notification from them. I did this once and it drove me nuts until I figured out that they wanted me to respond to a separate verification request.

2022-02-04 08:36:22

FLOC is dead. As for Hcaptcha, how is there refusal to add accessibility for blind people not a violation of the ADA or CVAA?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2022-02-07 16:48:04

they should just make it so either 1: if it detects a screen reader is running, disables the captcha, or 2, have you install an addon or script to achieve the same. there really is no reason to make us email them over and over.

devin