2022-01-30 22:51:17 (edited by super gakishanen 2022-01-31 01:50:48)

this was a result of absolute bordum! hahahahahahahahaha. the idea was given to me by a good friend. no harm intended.

i make TTS videos and  gaming vids. check me out here at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-BXi … xydoIQgIsA

2022-01-30 22:54:31 (edited by Shadowcat 2022-01-30 22:55:43)

Either somebody was very, very bored and had nothing better to do with their time, or they got hacked. RIP
Regardless though, anyone else in favor of topic deletion here?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2022-01-30 22:58:39

lol i was borhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhred!

i make TTS videos and  gaming vids. check me out here at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-BXi … xydoIQgIsA

2022-01-30 23:25:33 (edited by Charles 2022-01-30 23:34:13)

The style in which this topic was written in reminds me of a topic that was created a while back by an account that went by the name cooldude, even the title of the two topics is closely similar, which leads me to believe that the person responsible is probably the same. Oh and I don't know if that text message line was intentional or some users on TT are planning this out and that part was an accident, but either way, you could have really found something more productive to busy yourself with instead of wasting the time and effort it took you to come up with this nonsense, as funny as it may seem to you. Oh and I'd very much appreciate it if you keep the new releases room void of such topics, for it's intended for actual, proper game releases and / or light pranks and jokes in some cases. This topic serves no purpose other than to make the professional video game developers who rarely even come on here in the first place and may or may not see this turn away and completely throw out the idea that supporting us is worth their time and effort.
Edit
Okay so, the text message bit before the link was removed, so it was unintentional after all, too bad I didn't copy it but oh well, it's highly unlikely it could lead us anywhere anyways.

2022-01-30 23:44:12 (edited by musicalman 2022-01-30 23:52:21)

I hate to be that guy but...

you're the very same person who not too long ago was asking for life/school/job advice right? If so, then that tells me one of two things:

1. You have been hacked. In which case, please for the love of God change your password to something strong!
or 2. You have affectively demolished your chances of being taken seriously when it comes to real life questions. I'm sorry, but slobbering such dribble all over a new release and trying to be funny does not make you fit for trying to do adult things just yet. Especially when you start with stuff like:

super gakishanen wrote:

you can bang any girl in the audiogames.net forum, without consent!

Really dude, how low are you willing to go here? Keep that stuff between you and your friends please!

In conclusion: Enjoy your childhood! Growing up takes some time and is a process after all.
Edit: You can't even decide whether your game is called spankoman or spankaman? smh

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2022-01-30 23:52:34

@5
Thanks for quoting that one... honestly, I didn't even see that the first time. That alone for me takes this from shitpost to just... no. As soon as I saw what this actually was, I pretty much just skimmed it to see if there was anything at all of value or if it was just a pure shitpost. Turns out it was the second.

2022-01-30 23:59:25

Moderation:
Ok first and least important, thread moved to general as it's obviously not a real release. With that out of the way:
@super gakishanen: Warning for you.
Adult/nsfw humor is not the problem, but the line:

super gakishanen wrote:

is extremely insensitive and offensive. Not the least bit funny.
It seems like you weren't hacked since you said you were bored, so unless and until such proof can be made that that was also posted by someone who hacked the original person's account, this will be treated as though the OP was in control.

2022-01-31 00:14:09 (edited by Lucas1 2022-01-31 00:14:38)

I'm the last person to suggest any kind of censorship rules etc, but this kind of thing really really makes me want to have the opinion that painfully unfunny things should be punishable somehow. Even if only by something like an annoying itch somewhere that you can't scratch like inside your ear that persists for a day. So as you guys can probably tell, this topic had me laughing incredibly hard. I was laughing so hard at the rape joke that multiple of my internal organs ruptured due to the insane air throughput required to keep the honking noises coming out of my face going.

2022-01-31 01:18:46 (edited by George_Gaylord 2022-01-31 01:19:15)

There's also this line where he actually name drops someone in the community as well.
-------------------------------------------
"there is an upcoming DLC, emerald rose elliot, available in 20 seconds! she a southerner and she lieks to fuck anything that can talk, walk, or squak! she's ranked number 1 on the scoreboard for fucking the most boy's at 5 guys!"

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-01-31 01:36:39

Before I go on, I would like to point out that I am aware this is a joke. I would also like to point out that I simply don't care.
I'm supremely disappointed in the admins. Obviously I have no idea how to moderate a whole forum. I've never done it, nor do I envy you the position, and there's probably some kind of deliberation that goes into handing out punishments. And who knows, you may be in that process even now.
But this post talks about rape. Not just that, the rape of children, one of whom is actually name dropped in post one. And what is the response? Just move it and put a flag on it. I don't think that is nearly good enough. Not by a long shot. I'm not trying to backseat moderate here. I know what that's like and I absolutely hate it. But this needs to be removed. This user needs to be punished. Cuz the second that child rape becomes a slap on the wrist offense, the second the forum loses all credibility in my opinion.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2022-01-31 01:41:19

There's also the issue of him possibly logging into someone's account without their permission, because cooldude literally had something like this done to him a few weeks ago, in addition this is also his 3RD warn, which mean a ban should have been issued with the warning. Its probably just a minor slip-up but worth pointing out

_____

2022-01-31 01:54:29

@1, did you honestly think you'd get away so easily? You can't do a whole load of nonsense then expect to erase everything. You can't just shy away from the mistakes you've made, whether minor or major like this one. And in fact, attempting to cover it up only makes it worse for you in the longrun. Anyways, cuz I knew you'd do something like this:

super gakishanen
Today 4:51:17 pm (edited by super gakishanen Today 5:16:09 pm)
Galaxy stranger
User Karma: 19
hello er body! I wanna tell ya about a sexually certifyed game called spankamon!
in this game your playing as doctor pussy popper, a secret agent working for the government of lexington washington. doctor pussy popper get's a call from grandma saggy bab'spankin's, and she says dinner's ready! enraged, doctor pussy popper shanks off to her old lady voice and accidentally spills cum on grandma saggybag'spankin's favorite dildo.
features
you can play as 69 different peoples! woo hoo!
you can have up to 256 GB of babies downloaded at a time with 1 KB per second internet, but ya have to pay 6969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 trillion dollars or the FBI will fuck them fucka's to fucking death!
there is an upcoming DLC, emerald rose elliot, available in 20 seconds! she a southerner and she lieks to fuck anything that can talk, walk, or squak! she's ranked number 1 on the scoreboard for fucking the most boy's at 5 guys!
and here's the download link! https://www.getthedambgameyboy.com/fuck … nkaman.zip
EmailPM
ReportQuote
Thumbs up

_____

2022-01-31 02:17:06

Jayjay: Thanks for pointing that out. I was afk shortly after I issued the warning so hadn't counted his warnings until now. For the record, this is indeed his third warning and he has now subsequently been banned.
@spiderManiac: Rest assured this case was/is being discussed. As of now he absolutely has a 90 day ban in effect, though due to what is very possibly an even deeper intent of malice basd on the lead JayJay provided, plus the fact he tried to cover up the post, consider this very much an in progress case.

2022-01-31 02:20:45

Huge thumbs up for post 12 for saving that... you'd think by now I'd learn to just quote posts like this I suspect are gonna be edited later.

2022-01-31 02:23:00

the OP sure is an idiot

2022-01-31 03:19:51

emerald has a real problem, as i know her, and, well, yeah lets just say she isnt old enough for this

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2022-01-31 04:43:10

I’m honestly curious why this topic wasn’t immediately deleted. The fact that people on this forum were put into rape situations for a game is extremely, excuse my language, fucked up and wrong. Also, from what I’ve seen, this doesn’t seem to add up to @super gakishanens other behavior on the forum, so I think he was hacked. Therefore, I think that someone should reach out to him through the forum email to let him know about this if he doesn’t know already.
@OP: Whoever you are, I really think you should consider getting mental help. The fact that you can make this post and play it off as a simple joke shows that you don’t care about humanity at all in my opinion.

2022-01-31 05:09:56

I don't know who the person he namedropped is, otherwise I would've mentioned them in my last post. If they are underage as poast 16 implies ("lets just say she isnt old enough for this") then that is very unfortunate as well.

2022-01-31 05:12:44

exactly 18, and your right, a 13 year old, just, no

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2022-01-31 05:14:06

@19 is right.

_____

2022-01-31 05:14:35

Yeah because now you can make any topic, say whatever and then in 2 days come in and say oh guys you  know I was just hacked.
Well tough luck, your account, your responsibility to protect it. If someone hacks your work email and sends a f**** you message to your boss I'm sure he won't take kindly to the I was hacked excuse unless it was actually a real data breach happening and you have evidence to support such a claim.
If the OP was indeed hacked, that is your lesson number who knows what at this point that you shouldn't reuse passwords and  that you should use password managers. This is coming from someone who was extremely lazy to setup a password manager until about 2 years ago, but it's really worth it. It's not even a security only thing. Now, it can't possibly happen that I don't visit a site in a year and then when I need it I forget my login details. As soon as I register somewhere, that goes into the password manager. I have over 60 entries, I perhaps actively use only about 30, but you never know when you'll need something.
Moreover, it isn't the responsibility of anyone else to get in touch with him  and see if he was hacked or not. His friends should because that's just what friends do, but noone from the staff team is  obliged to do that. As far as we know the message was posted by a user called super gakishanen and that's all there is to it.

2022-01-31 05:15:32

Given that all this person's posts have been questionable at best, yeah, no loss. I don't know who the name dropped person is but yo, if it's  a child, hellz to the naw.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2022-01-31 05:17:12

I guess this topic not deleted yet?

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2022-01-31 05:35:40

@21: Yeah, I guess you do make a good point, it shouldn’t be  anyones responsibility to reach out to him.

2022-01-31 06:59:22

Agree with all here... this wasn't in any good taste, its not even funny. Rape is not a joking matter; at all. The fact op says oh, its a prank, reminds me of when a... person who I  knew in school decided to prank one of his friend's fathers by calling him, telling him that his sun was kidnapped and... If he didn't pay he would start chopping up fingers.
That is really messed up. Look, there is such a thing as dark humor yes, but rape and shit like the one I described above... uh no. Really fucked up op's post. The fact he name dropped someone and said person might be underaged... someone correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't shit like this be prosecuted if the named individual felt like it? Theoreticly speaking, of course. I mean rape is no joking matter, when said matter involves underaged individuals... that's even worse. Hope this ban teaches @1 a lesson, you do not, under any circumstance joke about sirtain matters, rape, suicide, etc... these aren't joking matters.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley