2022-01-31 08:21:46

This account is hacked.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2022-01-31 10:10:18

important question ... why tf are we throwing around names of the victim who was mentioned by name?
@16 *has a problem*? What the fuck dude, don't talk shit behind people's backs. I mean it's not even shit talking, I just feel like you're just adding to the disgusting mess.
I believe topics involving sex and minors should be deleted and preserved in some kind of private fassion as evidence, to protect the victims.
And now that I've read this whole topic and my fingers are profusely bleeding in protest, I am going to drink bleech to try and cleanse myself.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2022-01-31 13:40:11

you are the one who got pranked. enjoy your 3 months ban I  suppose

2022-01-31 15:29:28

I don't know who the person is that had their name dropped. And thanks to @JayJay for pasting the original post. I was very confused when seeing the thing in the Disciplinary topic about an insensitive topic in New Releases, I didn't even see it there with the moved icon before it, and when I came here, I just saw some random post saying hahaha lol bla bla. I don't remember what it says now and I honestly don't care.
And @1, How messed up can you be? Joking about this is never funny.

2022-01-31 15:42:46

Doubt this account was hacked.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-01-31 16:28:28 (edited by Solus 2022-01-31 17:21:55)

@30, honestly I don't think he was hacked mainly because:
1. @OP has done some pretty questionable things in the past, including deleting my google account about a year ago, joking about rape on many other occasions, and telling many people to off themselves.
2. This person has made jokes about this girl, emerald in this matter before.
Another thing I want to tuch base on is how this post was written compared to my younger brother Ryders post about a month ago or so.
OP's post.

super gakishanen
Today 4:51:17 pm (edited by super gakishanen Today 5:16:09 pm)
Galaxy stranger
User Karma: 19
hello er body! I wanna tell ya about a sexually certifyed game called spankamon!
in this game your playing as doctor pussy popper, a secret agent working for the government of lexington washington. doctor pussy popper get's a call from grandma saggy bab'spankin's, and she says dinner's ready! enraged, doctor pussy popper shanks off to her old lady voice and accidentally spills cum on grandma saggybag'spankin's favorite dildo.
features
you can play as 69 different peoples! woo hoo!
you can bang any girl in the audiogames.net forum, without consent!
you can have up to 256 GB of babies downloaded at a time with 1 KB per second internet, but ya have to pay 6969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 trillion dollars or the FBI will fuck them fucka's to fucking death!
there is an upcoming DLC, emerald rose elliot, available in 20 seconds! she a southerner and she lieks to fuck anything that can talk, walk, or squak! she's ranked number 1 on the scoreboard for fucking the most boy's at 5 guys!
and here's the download link! https://www.getthedambgameyboy.com/fuck … nkaman.zip

Now lets take a look at cooldudes post.

cooldude
2021-11-11 1:35 pm (edited by cartertemm 2021-11-11 3:27 pm)
Shades of newbie
User Karma: 0
Hi guys. My name is cooldude, or funny the slutty teacha fucka? I love me to go around and fuck duh fuck out of dem mudda fuckin teacha's rite up duh ass, ya know what duh fuck I mean nigga? Anyway, I wanna get a bit of info on how to fuck this super hot sexxy teacha? Her name is ms. WampyFampyHottySentyFuckyBuncyHoeyWannaFuckherEnglishFap? I have a few ideas on how to pull this off. First, I could sneak into her room in a cloun mask and puncher on the back of her stupid fuckin tygahead? Then maybe I'll grabber by the ass? Slip my 69 incher rite on in? Another idea is to choker out? Dragger down to my hoochyhouse? and then have her record her voice and talk sexxy, like jannyFampy? Then I'll have my grampaPussyFace fuck her in the ass like an arangatang? I don't know. What do yall think?

The first thing I want to point out is the  word play used in both posts. They seem to be very alike. mainly found here.

super gakishanen wrote:

hello er body! I wanna tell ya about a sexually certifyed game called spankamon!
in this game your playing as doctor pussy popper, a secret agent working for the government of lexington washington. doctor pussy popper get's a call from grandma saggy bab'spankin's, and she says dinner's ready!.

cooldude wrote:

Hi guys. My name is cooldude, or funny the slutty teacha fucka? I love me to go around and fuck duh fuck out of dem mudda fuckin teacha's rite up duh ass, ya know what duh fuck I mean nigga? Anyway, I wanna get a bit of info on how to fuck this super hot sexxy teacha? Her name is ms. WampyFampyHottySentyFuckyBuncyHoeyWannaFuckherEnglishFap?

As you can see, the writing stile of the two posts are pretty alike. Mainly because they both have words that end in a, like fucka, teacha, and wanna. Also, They both have words that should be seperit pushed together, like grandma saggy bab'spankin's, and WampyFampyHottySentyFuckyBuncyHoeyWannaFuckherEnglishFap. Also the genaral writing stile is honestly pretty similar. Furthermore, this makes me wonder if Ryder's account was hacked by this person.

Sound designer and music producer.

2022-01-31 17:38:09

@31
Yeah, as I said in post 4, it's indeed possible that the 2 topics were written by the same person, although, we can't really confirm anything at this point.

2022-01-31 17:41:18

I completely agree with @31, and he knows the OP better than I do. However from my limitted exposure to him, this seems like something he'd do as he's done something similar, IE, impersonation/account theft a few days ago.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-01-31 17:52:49

yeah, we can't just go letting people off because they cry hacked. Use a strong password, and don't give it out to anyone. If you use NVDA Remote, turn off that lousy autoconnect option. Honestly avoid ever using that unless you run your own private server and all the machines on it are yours or belong to people you trust implicitly. Also, if you are getting assistance from someone using NVDA remote or Jaws Tandem, don't walk away from your computer, and if they're doing anything questionable, kill the connection. I've never used Tandem, but NVDA remote has a hotkey (NVDA+SHIFT+PageDown)_ which will immediately disconnect you, and can be invoked from anywhere.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2022-01-31 18:33:19

My question is why are topics like this simply left out in the open? Wouldn't deleting it be the best course of action? Closing it won't really solve matters either. We've seen things like this many times and anyone could just go on Google and it's likely that topics like this would be visible. Now of course, I doubt people would be searching for things like this for it to show up, but again, things like this are still public.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2022-01-31 18:59:38

for those saying delete the topic, that feature has been removed from the forum a long time ago. so this dumpster fire unfortunately has to stay up....wish there was a way we could screen who can have access to an account on here.....18+, must show some form of id or something idk just a thought

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2022-01-31 19:16:29

The mods can still delete topics. That may or may not be the correct course of action in this case, but it's possible.

2022-01-31 19:26:33 (edited by mohamed 2022-01-31 19:27:10)

Deleting topics no matter how bad they are I think never, Ever happens except in forums that are being administrated by people who has 0 idea about what they are even doing, And yes, I really, Really think the admins/mods should stop saying fine it's ok if someone said they were hacked, It's their problem, And I'm like, 99% sure this comes from using the same password on clones/servers like the old SBYW servers/sbp/whatever that stupidly has the passwords encrypted and even more worse, The encryption keys are stupidly easy to guess, Or, Worse, Teamtalk, Use it, But use a completely random password and never worry about it because the admins can change it for you under an instant and heck, They can give it to you because... It's in *plain text format*, So at this point if someone gets their account hacked just tell them you're fault and bam.

2022-01-31 19:33:58

@37 is right. Topic deletion was only disabled for users.
And as for getting ID, what are you thinking? If you mean submitting a picture of your ID, that wouldn't really work. For one thing, taking pictures isn't very accessible. Also, screen readers wouldn't be able to read the images to confirm that it's actually the person's ID.
Finally, the biggest thing that keeps this from working is the forum software. As people have said multiple times, this forum is running on a very outdated software that probably doesn't support something like that. It may, but that would be very hard to implement.
And for proving whether or not the account was hacked, do admins have the ability to see which IP a person used when they wrote a particular post? Or at least what IP they were on when they were last active?

2022-01-31 20:48:00

Noone would submit their ID picture to register on a forum for audiogames. Don't be ridiculous.

2022-01-31 21:04:01

@40, I know that. I was responding to what @36 said about wanting some form of ID. It wouldn't work, and it wouldn't happen.

2022-01-31 22:02:56

While not the largest reason, when I charge for my online stuff threads like this are part of why I don't intend to ever do things for free.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2022-01-31 22:06:25

@42, What about these threads makes you feel that way?

2022-01-31 22:15:38

basically if people have to pay to be stupid, they are far less likely to be stupid. THis is why Aprone started charging for swamp. He didn't do it to make money, he did it so he didn't have to spend time dealing with cheaters and hackers, since they can't just make new accounts to keep hacking.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2022-01-31 22:30:52

It also ties your identity to things.  You can't just make 10 accounts or hide your real name or evade bans.  Do something illegal and I can give it to the cops and call it a day.  There are consequences for your actions.  You can't just open 10 credit cards.  Hell, given how old OP is he couldn't even have gotten one without help from his parents.  And to be honest I'm good with that; if you're playing my online thing without your parents knowing that's just a huge headache for me waiting to happen too.

That said the primary reason is that the sorts of things I'm building can't be done for free anyway, and while I'm willing to spend a not insignificant sum out of pocket on it I'm not willing to let it be a drain on my finances forever.  But even if I did small things this community has shown that giving you all free accounts just isn't worth it.

My Blog

2022-01-31 22:46:35

GrannyCheeseWheel wrote:

if you are getting assistance from someone using NVDA remote or Jaws Tandem, don't walk away from your computer, and if they're doing anything questionable, kill the connection. I've never used Tandem, but NVDA remote has a hotkey (NVDA+SHIFT+PageDown)_ which will immediately disconnect you, and can be invoked from anywhere.

Insert+alt+t kills a tandem connection from anywhere on either end.

2022-01-31 22:50:03

@45, True, but some people may not feel comfortable giving their real names out.

2022-02-01 00:26:49

@45, the only problem with your logic is that paypal doesn't reveal credit card info, and it's quite possible to enter a fake address in the payment form, which only leaves you with a real name to go off. And even that may or may not be genuine or totally accurate to the letter. Of course none of this matters much because people who do stupid things and get their accounts banned have to pay more money in order to keep on doing stupid things, so you win no matter what.

2022-02-01 01:06:19

@47
I don't care.  In sighted land this is the norm.  If it works for them then it can work for us.  In so much as this community has a problem it's that people have proved they can't be trusted; but even getting as far as setting up Stripe requires a bunch of paperwork and a LLC and some attestations that you're PCI compliant.  I'm not willing to make "everyone doing audiogames are untrustworthy idiots" my problem.  And though I feel bad for such people, I'm also not willing to make "I live in Turkey and have to do a ton of nonstandard stuff to pay you" my problem either, not least of which being that if I launch I'll likely quickly be one of if not the most high profile things we've ever had and I'm not willing to let cutting corners be the thing that wrecks my career.

@48
yes and no.  Iirc Stripe has configurable verification requirements, and even if you don't give out your name it's still a unique thing that identifies you which most people will not be willing to go out of their way to fake/get another one for the sake of trolling.  You can add as much or as little verification to your payment processing as you want on the backend.  it just depends on who you use and what you want to turn on.

My Blog

2022-02-01 01:39:01

@Camlorn:

Not just that, but the whole I spent X amount of money on this game and i I get banned I lose that money.... is usually a pretty good deterrent too. I mean. If what you're making is worth the price, I'd pay, provided of course the payment method didn't randomly lock you out for no discenrable reason with useless support (looking at you, Paypal) that is. I've heard good things about Stripe, however

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers