2022-02-03 10:26:08

I really love this game. Am now on the second playthrough of the 1st adventure to hopefully get the second ending.

2022-02-03 16:55:07

Hi,
How long did your first playthrough take?

2022-02-03 17:28:29

For me it took something like 4 hours, but its some kind of a tutorial and I definitely missed on a lot. Sad ending though.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2022-02-03 18:01:27

yeah the first playthrough took me almost 4 hours I think. I am now on the second playthrough and I wonder how to get money in here. I can't relly sell things, and I don't really know what else to do. I want to get better equipment and the real good stuff costs a lot of this MOC currency.

2022-02-03 18:23:43

I have some ideas on how to make money but I need to verify them on my second playthrough, as  the first one was a shame. I was on puny LV. 9 when done.
What is a sign that the game's story is good? Even a powergamer like myself fucks grinding and moves along with the story lol

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2022-02-03 22:00:18

Hi!
As for the money issue, even with François you have many possibilities. The first is to work in the industrial sector. There you can work in the mushroom growing chambers or in the firestones factory. If You plane your work session efficiently you can make a lot of cash quite easily.
In the second adventure you have much more opportunities to explore the depts of port monde and sell things. Selling is actually a good way to make cash, but perhaps not with François since he needs to discover many things, starting with magic itself.
Of course you can make money by grinding, but the game offers you many ways to do it differently so if, like me, you're not exactly willing to farm, you can try different aactivities. Renting a deads lantern is also a good way to start making cash. Go to the graveyard's sector to learn more about it.
For those who're afraid of finishing their playthrough to fast, keep in mind that if one of François' ending is actually easy to reach, the other one takes more time, requeering level 21 atleast, and the second adventure provides three different ending, each taking much much more time to reach.

I hope you're stil enjoying the game!

Best regard,
Simon

2022-02-03 22:07:15

thanks. I will try then to get into the industry sector.

2022-02-04 02:10:08

Hello! I already defeated the chest, now I'm on the gargoyles. how do i defeat victor, julia and those magicless?

2022-02-04 02:27:40

Hello,

This is quite an interesting experience thus far. I’m still in the early part of the game but quite pleased with what I’ve seen. I am playing with the NVDA translation add-on; my French isn’t quite up to the task, though I occasionally try to read it and understand some of what’s going on at any rate.

I appreciate that a game of this complexity is released for free, and am happy to support the developer in whatever way I can.

2022-02-04 02:44:15

Hi!
#33 you definitly need some spells, an acurate equipment would help, but woulnd't be enough in my opinion. I'd say you need to be atleast level 21 to win this fight.

Best regard,
Simon

2022-02-04 02:57:32 (edited by JamesPotter 2022-02-04 03:07:56)

I send a friend's question, alert! contains spoilers:
In the mission with Margaret, where are the lions. can you win that fight and complete the apple part?
In addition, what do I do to overcome these 10 levels? I already did Edmund's quests, that is, the third challenge. can i do something else? Or just books.

2022-02-04 11:59:38

cheat engine doesn't work in this game, i couldn't cheat money sad

2022-02-04 12:00:27

@37 Very well, I wonder why your saves still exists.

2022-02-04 12:39:38

To clear the bad taste put here by @37, I want to tell you another batch of stuff I love about  that game.
1; The movement sound actually changes depending on your armor.
2; Even the word is definitely magic-orriented, you can...
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
Become a war mage, and actually use your spells more as a shield and armor rather than a weapon. Its something like Paladin in traditional RPG as it comes to the playing style/.

2022-02-04 13:19:42

Hi,
@36 you certainly can completre the apple parft, actgualkly it's meant to be quite simple. It is the easiest end, the sadestg also, probably made to remind you that the easiest thing to obtain is rarely the best. Wink wink for cheat engine users by the way. If yhou folk spent the same amound of time learning how to playh than you do for finding cheatr codes, you'd surely be extremely performant. In the mean time, since port monde is well designed, you juswt don't have any money tongue

@Nuno warmage is definitly an efficient profile, perhaps more adapted to the second adventure, but that is completely up to you. With François, I'd rather do an elementalist, based on anger, what unskilled players call the (true mage). Trust me I don't agree with this definition, but for sure itr's the easiest profile troi managfe with this first chjaracter. Going back to trhe warmage, even this profile can be split in two. First yhou have the warmage based on strength, wearing an armored robe, a two handed weapon, and mastering spells based on physical power. The second profile would be the dexterity based warmage, fighting with one or two daguers, teleporting in front or behind his ennemies, casting quick spells that allows him to go faster than time. Of course you can easily combine these two optgions, but that was just to show you how even a mage profile can depend on personal choices.

Best regard,
Simon

2022-02-04 16:25:44

i AM BUILDING A TYPICAL TANK NOW. tHE FIRST ADVENTURE IS GOOD FOR TESTING VARIOUS TECHNIQUES.

2022-02-04 16:31:39

Oh don't worry, the second one will grant you many opportunities tgo try different combinations, especially since you'll be able to explore more places, and find quantity of items.

Best regard,
Simon

2022-02-04 16:35:36 (edited by Douglas1 2022-02-04 16:36:12)

Hey there, I need some help, because I'm afraid I did something wrong.
This may be a long post. I'll do a human translation here, ebcause NVDA translate is translating the game to portuguese.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
The main quest is now called "an opportunity that can't be lost". Every thing was going well until I discovered the side quest "intriguing facts", which puts François' trust in Margaret at risc. In Edmond's building appeared a scared man talking to the gatekeeper, once I followed him to a dark corner of some sort (aka alley) He said to meed him in the plains, wherever that is. As I failed to arrive in time, I was killed the moment I entered the building to have class (where's security in this port, man?). I was forsed to restart the adventure. I think we must only play based on François' capassities, cause he's still learning. I wander if I should have triggered this side quest in the first place... will I eventually get that supposed information? If I'm going to die in those plains anyway, I won't even bother following the man.
End of spoilers.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2022-02-04 16:57:27

@43
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
AH, plains are translated wrong. This is the sector of the poor, so go through the streed of blood to the prison sector, then take a walk through the streed of the magicless to the sector of the poor and explore.

2022-02-04 17:18:55

@44
ah ok. thanks. I'm loving this story.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
if I don't trigger the time curce event, will I learn of it eventually?
Here's the way I do things: François wants to learn everything and so do I. So I won't let you send my leter for me, cause I wanna learn how things work, cause I'm new here and all. Ya got me, Margaret?
End of spoilers.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2022-02-04 17:36:54

@45
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
I suppose there's one more way to discover this but I am not sure. I am on my second playthrough and I triggered it as you did.

2022-02-04 18:01:45

Hi!
I'm not sure bwhich event you're talking aboutr, I mean the time curse event is ok, but your death in Edmon's building ... If it is what I think it is, the man you're fighting in the hall is technically doable. You just need to be a little more stuffed and to have some basic spells to kill him or, atleast, to hold on long enough for the guards to show up.
There's absolutly no death in the game that forces you to restart all your adventure. You may have to reload a save, but you won't even be simply stuck. If you really want to meet this gujy in battle, simply take the time to prepare yourself. Normally you should allready have mastered how to focus energy, which means you're technicallyh able bto do magic. Read some books to gain your first 11 levels, or go to the house of worldbooks (I definitly don't know how it's translated by the addon), it's located to the street of arts in the residantial sector, it's another good way to level up.

Best regard,
Simon

2022-02-04 18:05:10

Hi,
sorry for double posting, but I figured there was one unanswered question. If you don't post the letter yourself, it simply means you won't be aware of the 101 hours rule. You'll stil learn about it, but later.
One last thing, when you reach an ending, don't forget to go to the achivment menu, the tittle of the achivments you didn't get  and their descriptions can give you precious ints about what yhou missed in your playthrough. It can help you reach a different ending or simply discover more events/places.
µ
Best regard,
Simon

2022-02-05 06:12:24

what an amazing game.  good ambiance, sound effects, music, etc.  It's been a while since I played something this amazing!  this is how modern text adventure games are supposed to be!

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2022-02-05 11:29:08

I agree @49. I would be thrilled to see a multiplayer card battler in this universe.