2022-02-02 15:13:54

I have seen lots of things about mice and it seems really useful. Is there a way for me to learn how to use this? I know there are lots of nvda things and I know that many use it.

I am autistic and proud of it. I think autism is cool and is a very good thing. I love it and it is who I am. For anyone else who is autistic and want an autistic friend, just pm me. I don't feel like addin my c

2022-02-02 17:50:29

their is not as much of a use unless you have some sight to use it

2022-02-02 20:00:10 (edited by Minionslayer 2022-02-02 20:02:07)

Well, get started by picking one up. Go for something super cheap; hell, if one came included with your computer then that'll be perfectly serviceable. Just... use one.
By the way, what is your inspiration? My general thoughts are, unless you spend day in, day out using your keyboard as little as possible, the amount of time it'll take to get as fast as navigating won't be worth it.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2022-02-02 20:37:16

Unless you're doing niche things, there's no reason to.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2022-02-03 20:30:15

I do not recommend this. using the mouse is not easy for a blind person, and there's know point.

Sound designer and music producer.