2022-02-04 22:39:26 (edited by bashue 2022-02-04 22:52:30)

The subject says it all and my definite answer is yes if I can travel with my beloved. This youtube video suggests that there are doorways here on this planet that could help us do that. Stone henge is only one such site. It would be far cheaper than flying to another country wouldn't it! The bermuda triangle is another interdimensional portal I believe. I also think that there is a 'canvas' of this world if you will and this canvas if you could access it, you could not only create portals or doorways both into and out of this world but you could potentially create what you wanted to. Think of the canvas like a layer behind this reality. To access it, you'd have to find a crack in this reality. If you are able to grab onto or drill into the moments where time stands still and the world is silent just for a split second before the noise rushes back, you could potentially access this inner layer of reality. That's if you don't want to use the doorways that the video speaks of. I did ask my beloved whether or not I should try to do that or visit places like stone henge with her to go through said doorways but she cautions me every time we have discussions like this. Of course I listen to her and I'm trying to not be hasty but my excitement about leaving this world for a little while and then being able to come back and report what we've experienced... You can understand why I want to do this, no? By the way, here's another youtube video regarding this. I'm bubbling with excitement here!

2022-02-04 23:06:44 (edited by Chris 2022-02-04 23:09:01)

I'd love to, but all evidence suggests this doesn't exist or if it does, our understanding of the universe isn't sufficient to travel to other dimensions. I find much of the world and the vast majority of people in it incredibly boring, so yes, I'd leave and never look back in a heartbeat! This is why I read fiction, because it takes me away from the mundane world.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2022-02-04 23:12:57 (edited by bashue 2022-02-04 23:35:26)

Well Chris, here's another video and in this one, scientists have just announced that they've found a portal out of this reality. Yes it talks about the fifth dimension where dark matter is created. I don't think we need to create black holes in order to get there but what you said is also true, we just don't understand enough to be able to consistently and voluntarily go through them. Having said that, I do think however that they must exist because people keep disappearing into them. Not most portals but certainly the one at stone henge and I think the one in the bermuda triangle.

2022-02-04 23:39:01

Yes Yes! I have a great adventurous spirit. I've already done astral projection, violet flame meditation, lucid dreams. and among other things! I don't have a religion so I don't need to be stuck to certain dogmas and convictions, I do what my heart wants!

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-02-05 00:00:09

Hay azure. Well this next one is a little sad. It's a travesty that the military cordoned this one off because nasa took it over. I actually agree with you and I to am not attached to any single religion that man has created. Glad you have an adventurous spirit and you did astral projection to!

2022-02-05 01:30:59

sure, i would love to visit mobious, sonic the hedgehogs planet, as long as i actually can serviv there

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2022-02-05 01:44:39

Huh. It occurs to me that the idea of Travel™ to places on Earth is general not so appealing to me, but traveling to other worlds kinda is. Even if those worlds happen to be frozen wastelands covered in toxic dust with an unlivable atmosphere (Martian terrain just sounds all kinds of fun). Curious. Meditate on this, I must.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2022-02-05 01:51:46

Coincidentally enough, I'm currently attempting to learn Lucid Dreaming. Haven't had any success thus far, but these things take time after all. My understanding is that astral projection / reality shifting is basically the same thing but without the awareness, the mind is a powerful thing.
Not sure about these portals mentioned in post 1, I'd need to see solid evidence before coming to any conclusions. Black holes are certainly intriguing, however.

2022-02-05 02:35:10 (edited by Mads 2022-02-05 02:37:06)

I do not believe YouTube videos are great evidence, and this seems to be an extraordinary claim, which in my opinion requires a bit more substance backing it. Also about the dark matter and the scientists, as far as I know, our knowledge is far from the point allowing us to make such conclusions about such things. I am by no means well read on the matter, but from what I've heard, we don't really know what it is or anything about where it comes from, apart from some hypotheses being tested, but only that according to our understandings of physics needs ther to be what we call dark matter to function the way we observe.
I think it is the same with all those who claim quantum this or quantum that proves some spiritual thing or another. We just don't know enough about these things to come to any conclutions like that, and doing so often signifies a fundamental lack of understanding about the things we do know about the subject.
I will stick to the scientific consensus, which, unless I am entirely mistaken, would not except claims like these.
That being said, I'm totally up for some exploring. I mean, imagine the wonder of experiencing a whole new world, not just from a book or movie, but in person. That would be quite amazing.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2022-02-05 04:36:51

Honestly I always think about this stuff and it interests me...
Yes I would, but I think i'd be a little afraid to at the same time.
I heard about this one story of this Pilot that survived an inccounter in the Bermuta Triangle.
Basicly he was going to fly over it, can't remember the destinations, but basicly.
He took off, and as he was taking off. He saw this huge cloud rising with him. When he got to the altitude he was going to be flying at, he flew into the cloud. And couldn't find his way out for like an hour or 30 minutes can't remember wich. But anyways, he said after sometime he found a tunnel with blue sky at the end of it, but the walls were closing and he said he new that if he couldn't get out threw the tunnel he wouldn't have another chants again, so he flew strate into it, and after a mile or 2. he got out, and the weird part is. He was over his destination.
So honestly, that's why I am afraid, I no that there are ailians, and all of that stuff out there. Because I no people and I my self have delt with some of this stuff, amung other things. But I think that someone is going to have to do it. so

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2022-02-05 05:25:01

Sounds a bit dangerous. Hey let's jump through a portal to somewhere when we don't even know if the environment is suitable for humans. What if there's no oxygen over there, for example.

2022-02-05 05:38:15

I would and I have tried. I haven't done astral projection properly because there is a barrier that you encounter that scares me. It's like this buzzy sound over top something that could sound something like a jet engine, but your entire body vibrate ats you reach this barrier.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2022-02-05 06:40:05

I am doing that almost every night, through lucid dreaming or astral projection, it's quite fun once you get the hang of it.
@granny you are very close to having your first experience. Keep up and don't be scared. What you call a barrier is in fact more like a take off, the sounds and feelings of intense pleasurable vibrations will subside after you are out.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2022-02-05 12:01:01

@1 no thanks, I do not want to get in to A last man standing match with my alternait self

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2022-02-05 12:10:57

I would definitely try, if there would be something nice, I would stay there probably.
some stuf in this world are just not worth it.

meow meow.

2022-02-05 12:31:37 (edited by Agent47 2022-02-05 12:32:00)

@15 alternait versions of the world are just like this, but slightly changed

2022-02-05 12:35:35

@5 DO YOU believe that there may be other races besides ours? I believe that the human is not the only one in this vast universe. by the way, a lot of information is hidden from us by the,  from the military and powerful billionaires. what we call lords (of the world) in the meantime, karma comes one day to hide the truth and then...

anyway, and when do we die? can we choose where to reincarnate? or we'll go to said hell/heaven, well... we don't know. but... if reincarnation exists, I would like to reincarnate in another world where the human race exists and with another type of functioning, to see.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-02-05 12:39:52

@12 I advise you to meditate, meditate to calm your state of mind. as @13 said, this is a state of your soul leaving your body, one of the stages we call the vibratory state, but when you leave your body, I can say it's amazing

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-02-05 14:22:31

Before I give you my answer, I must warn you that the language used is spiritual in nature. There are people who don't like it when I use or paste language of this nature because they feel like I'm dictating to them what to believe and how to believe it. I assure you I am not, I'm only explaining what I believe. Some people don't get along with spiritual people and I'm sorry about that. Please feel free to read the below or not as the case may be. I do want to keep this topic light but this post isn't. I do however want to get back to the light heartedness after this as soon as possible. My apologies if some find what I say offensive.

As for other humanoids or people who are not human, absolutely I do. If not then why were they written about? The cat people, dog people, rat people etc. I also think that for most people, they have no choice as to where they end up because it's all determined by the state of positive and negative energies within one's soul. There isn't just heaven and hell out there but a whole host of worlds in between. We always end up with our own kind, with our equals and that isn't always a good thing because equal and one's own kind doesn't always mean like minded. It usually means equal and opposite. Only those who have cleared their souls of all negative emotions through trials and tribulations without retaliating have the ultimate choice of where to go after reaching heaven. As for heaven, it's a realm full of worlds that one can visit. So the cat heaven is different to the bird heaven but people are free to visit each one without restriction. Hell on the other hand is the mirror opposite. There are ice worlds, desert worlds, even temperate worlds and worlds just like earth where all weathers and climates are experienced from the extreme cold to the extreme hot. The difference being that everyone suffers in some way and they certainly have no choice as to where they end up because their negative emotions are so great. Could I be wrong? Consider this then. When we were children and we acted up, our privileges were temporarily taken away. That's what hell is all about, not an eternal punishment but a huge prison for all who go there. Some will get out once they embrace another way of doing and being AKA if they go against what their negative thoughts and emotions tell them to do while others must be helped out by having their negative emotions burnt out of them. Once done, they will again be free to enter heaven because the negative emotions don't exist within them anymore. As for reincarnation, I believe that this world was created to help those outside of heaven aspire back to heaven faster because no loving parent wants to see his/her children suffer because they don't get along. I don't think I can do it justice so let me paste what my mentor wrote.

Are children born evil and if so, is reincarnation real?

Terence Malaher wrote:

~ Children of Evil ~
“Are children born evil?” Some ask of me, and the “truth” I’d have you see, being, that the souls of “men” and “women” return to this “playpen*” and yes, they do “enmesh” with babies “bodies” and we them bless by telling them as they “grow up,” that on light and love they must sup.
But many deep, deep down, with evil “thoughts” do “frown.” So even as “babies in the wood,” by us their actions are misunderstood.  For humanity cannot “today” understand that reincarnation was by God planned and thus give souls “another chance” to at the truth TRY and glance.
So yes, “some” babies are evil through and through, their “souls” very untrue and “thus” Satan does their minds breach and thus this truth I today must teach so “people” can understand the power of the “evil” hand.  That through “some” souls it can us reach as telepathically “some” minds it does breach.
So ALL babies needs be told by parents about the light and the cold, and about the good and the bad, and about “Thoughts” happy and sad, and how to fortify their “mind” against evil thoughts so unkind that would lead them astray and “destroy” others like a “toy.”
So as you can see, it is “sad” that even little children are bad at times and feel NO remorse as bad feelings do them “divorce” from light and from love. 
So please tell all about the “dove,” and the message I do bring so in happiness they can sing, as God does in them unwind* and cleanse out darkness so unkind.
And then God will see, that you to our “little people” are true, for as evil does “arise,” children's actions you will despise and all will needs “see” and “hear and heed” God’s final call via me.

What are heaven and hell like?

Terence Malaher wrote:

~ The Second Judgment ~
There is a "pool" of burning fire at the base of the deepest mire and this fire is the flame that burns all with no name, and it cleanses all of their dross, like the peeling off of onion skins and moss, and as this darkness does clear, again in heaven they draw near.
Having entered through the back door,* reborn in heaven for sure, but the pain they did feel did for an eternity unreel, for the depths are very deep, and in the depths all do weep, for 'tis but the pain of burning fire that eternally helps them aspire. 
So, all who lose this coming "race," all who abuse and wield a mace, can expect to fall below into the depths and my truth get to know.
Children, I can but you warn and say you will more than mourn.  You will shiver, and you will shake, if you fail to heaven make.*
My truth is true, my love flows to you, heed now my final call.  Heed not, and you will pall for the darkness is the fuel* for the light, thus the eternal duel.*
For between the light and the dark is the eternal flame, the spark* that IS the Source, GOD the essence of creation of all on this sod, and if any into the deep pit flow, excruciating pain they will get to know.
For light and dark are eternally bound, eternally both go round and round, one the fuel for the fire, the other the light, eternal desire to love and express truth, and 'tis I its proof, and I say:
"My vision believe.  Fail me, and you eternally grieve."

Terence Malaher wrote:

~ The Light of Heaven ~
The light of the heavens way up high is God and fills the sky, and all souls there up within do within God's highest vibration swim eternally, this I see, their souls forever of negativity free.
And this light that streams out from God's shore, embalms all souls with it's love forevermore, and these deep feelings of love for sure do for all eternity grow more and more within each heart that doth therein abide, whom God encompasses in His Mighty stride.
Forever and ever in this stride, forever free of any inner pride, and all souls that therein swim eternally strive to help others win their freedom, where forevermore they too will abide in that distant shore.
And this is done with love, divine that flows in heaven like summer wine, streaming out where it falls below into the darkness that lies below, and in the heart of each man it does cling, and its existence does quietly therein ring so that forever do all men know that somewhere, does love grow.
And this love they eternally seek until once more they become meek.  And they can this love only found* when of evil are they unbound.
And this mighty truth that I now sow is so that you can finally KNOW that PURE LOVE DOES EXIST, and its brilliance is felt like shining mist that pervades all that above abide.
And this love they feel as along they stride, and its purity, so gold and true, is felt forever by all souls true, when they return and in God's face gaze, never again lost in the deep dark maze.
The souls vibration once again true.  All Christed souls will be you and you.  As I am, so shall ye be when as I ask, you follow me.  I hold the key to the door up above, the door that opens to my heaven of love, and the  key IS the WisdomI do you bring, so that in happiness you can forever sing. 
So heed me now I do ask so you can sup on God's endless flask of love and joy so pure and true, that forever, dears, will flow through you.  God's voice I be as I now talk.  God's voice I be as I now walk amongst my sisters and brothers so true, amongst my sisters and brothers, you.

2022-02-05 15:20:54

@19 I agree, for the people who don't, there is no gun to your temple, people perceive things differently

2022-02-05 15:23:32

@12:
What you're experiencing is called a wake initiated Lucid Dream. This can indeed be pretty scary for some people, and if it's not for you, I'd recommend attempting a dream initiated lucid dream instead. Take a look at this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/luciddreamportal

2022-02-05 15:38:59

@21 there is also one called explore lucid dreaming

2022-02-05 15:42:14

I wouldn't recommend that one, they seem to have no idea what they're talking about, and a lot of the information on their channel is at best misleading, at worst blatantly false.

2022-02-05 19:44:31

Hi there,
How can a blind person astral project?

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

2022-02-05 20:04:56

The trick isn't to try and visualise, the trick is to consciously feel. Think of it like chess pieces on a chess board. You know where everything is. If you cannot pull yourself up and out of your body then let yourself fall down and out. Sometimes it's better to go with gravity than to fight against it when trying to get out.